Can-Am Commander 800/1000 and Commander Max 6" Portal Gear Lift (Yellow) By Super ATV PGH6-7-14-002-06
Not compatible with SuperATV 6" lift kit
The Rear Trailing Arms will NOT work with Air Shocks.
Why We Make Them?
Take back your torque with Gear Driven Performance by SuperATV. We all know monster tires rob your much-desired horsepower. To keep that ultimate performance and gain an extra 6"Â of coveted lift, you want GDP from SuperATV.
Our unique portal gear hub design includes new extended length rear trailing arms. These extended length rear trailing arms require SuperATV's Rhino Brand axles. In addition, if running factory 14" wheels, you must use 2" wheel spacers.
The GDP portal lift system spares no details as the most comprehensive kit on the market. SuperATV knows suspension and transferred over 10 years of suspension engineering into the GDP portal lifts. GDP starts by vertically relocating the axle centerline while retaining factory steering geometry - a must if you want to increase the life of your axles, differential, and drive train components. Pair that with a 1.82:1 gear reduction (approximately 45%), and you've got a performance driven machine!
- Pair with SuperATV lift kits, a arms, and axles for extreme performance
- 45% gear reduction
- Designed for all terrains and riding styles
- You will not chop your axles.
GDP is the only kit on the market compatible with aftermarket and OEM axles with no modifications
- GDP maintains performance-ready axle angles
Impenetrable Bearings and Seals
- First in the industry thrust bearing that is specifically designed to take axial load, unlike the standard bearing that is only sufficient for radial loads
- Automotive grade bearings
- Press fit, precision ground gears and shafts to eliminate unwanted slop
Precision-Ground Gears: drive gear, idler gear and driven gear
- Precision-ground chromium titanium alloy gears for industry best performance
- Eliminates friction for reduced heat, noise and allows you to run at higher speeds
- Reduced friction build-up
- Quiet gears at all speeds
- Performs at machine's fullest capacity
- Heavy duty structural member
- 10.9 grade hardware
- Modular design for improved functionality
- CNC machined aluminum housing
- Polished aluminum for long lasting, stylish finish
How About Adjustability? Pair with our adjustable a arms
- GDP understands the need for adjustability allowing you to custom tailor your machine to match your riding needs
- Eliminates unwanted, premature tire wear caused from misalignment
- Camber adjustability on all SuperATV a arms
Mounting Plates and Pivot Blocks
- CNC formed, fully gusseted 5/16"mounting plates
- Forged pivot blocks
- Forged front mounting plates
Slotted Rotors for Unmatched Cooling
- Large 13" Rotors
- Each wheel hub includes 4 bolt patterns 4/156, 4/137, 4/115, 4/110
- Ability to utilize different wheels on same hub
- Stainless steel, braided brake lines included in each kit
- Requires an 18" or larger wheel
- 18" wheels can not exceed 4-1/2" backspacing
- 20" and larger wheels can not exceed 5" backspacing
|Commander Max (4) Models
||2018 Commander Max (4)
2017 Commander Max (4)
2016 Commander Max (4)
Everything Polaris Ranger offers a VIP experience for all customers
Our Polaris Experts are standing by, ready to answer questions or go into more detail about the features and benefits of this product, help you to explore similar or complimentary products, confirm vehicle fitment and more.
Experience The Everything Advantage
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Personalized Expert Service
- 4% Cash Back Rewards
- Huge In-Stock Inventory
- Always Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $149
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping on Everything Else
Contact Us Today!
Phone: 1(800) 920-7574 Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM CST